Sunday, August 22, 2010

well the chives have left the state

Well my house is extremely quiet and empty. Too quiet!! When i get home i always have to turn on a movie or music just so i dont go crazy from the silence. Im used to a noisy house full of people, which is what i prefer.
I miss the kids so much, i dont know what to do with myself when i get home. I dont have chives bugging me to make them dinner and i have no one to yell at for the house being destroyed. Its just me and mel occasionally. I miss hannahs hugs and hearing Justin Bieber blasting from the moment i get out of my car.I miss Rance arguing with everyone(well kinda) and Cam spilling everything on my floor. I do have my closest back!!!(my closet is where my mom spent her evenings talking on the phone to lee)
Utah really is just too far away...

0 comments: